|Advanced Healing Techniques for Reiki Practitioners|
This course is for you if you say yes to one or more of these questions:
- Are you a Level I or II Reiki Practitioner who is disappointed with his or her practice?
- Would you like to be able to feel more energy and have more reliable results?
- If you do not already have it, would you like to be able to develop the ability to scan and to know where your hands need to go?
- Would you like to go beyond the basic hand positions?
Introduction to Bioenergy Healing
This short course is for you if you are curious about energy healing and want to know
- What is energy healing?
- Is there any scientific background to energy healing or proof that it works?
- How easy it is to learn?
- Could you learn it?
Introduction to Reiki (Level I)
In this course you will learn
In my experience Level I Reiki "opens the door" to a deep and satisfying practice that takes the student where he or she needs to go. As the student progresses, multiple and often unexpected possibilities arise. Flow as the opposite of effort is introduced into spiritual life.
- the history and philosophy of Reiki
- how to use Reiki to heal yourself and others
- how to make Reiki a part of your spiritual or meditation practice
- how to use Reiki to make everyday life better
Reiki Level II
In my experience Level II makes Reiki more "fun" as greater possibilities for using it open up.
- deepens the pracitioner's understanding of Reiki
- gives greater access to the source energy and opens the door to greater effectiveness as a practitioner
- teaches how to use Reiki with no limitation of space and time.
Reiki Level III
Once you have completed Levels I and II, and have practiced for long enough to have a deep enough understanding of Reiki to become a teacher yourself, this course will give you the tools you need to take the last step. This level is taught one on one.
Contact me at Judith@torontobioenergy.com for more information.